The Ring-tum Phi

COVID-19 update: students muse on this semester and the next

About 60% of students said they’ll return to campus. But what are the other 40% doing?
November 4, 2020
About 60% of students said they’ll return to campus. But what are the other 40% doing?
Load more stories
The student newspaper of Washington and Lee University
virtual class